All useful information on integration and for working with RBK.money
Terms of service
RBK.money allows the companies to enable different payment acceptance tools: bank cards, e-money and e-wallets, transfers, online-banking, payment terminals and others. The system is resistant to loads, it has a flexible microservice architecture and scales easily to handle any number of transactions.
We work in accordance with Russian legislation, international payment systems rules and requirements of the PSD2 directive.RBK.money Merchant Terms and Conditions
Simple integration for any activation type.
RBK.money has all popular CMS modules and builders, and this list is updated:
It’s easy to integrate with RBK.money
If you don’t have a website, you still can generate direct payment links for your customers.
Documents for activation
The activation documents are uploaded directly to our dashboard.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Declaration of Trust.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Document that declares Directors.
- Document that declares Shareholders.
- Power of Attorney (if any).
- IDs of all directors and general signatories as well as shareholders and beneficiaries who hold more than 25% of the shares.
- Confirmations of residential addresses of all directors and general signatories as well as shareholders and beneficiaries who hold more than 25% of the shares (not older than 3 months).
- Confirmation of bank account where we can see bank details (IBAN, SWIFT, BIC) mentioned in RBK Money Merchant Service Agreement (not older than 3 months).
We are happy to help with payment acceptance if
Licenses and Certificates
The RBK.money brand unites companies , providing service of payment acceptance for online business and individuals. Direct Payments Limited (licensed by FCA UK) allows us to work openly with customers all over the world.